Read articles only in:

Read articles only in:
English / 日本語

2012/02/22

SymbolsPanel Builder was released

Since the first release of SymbolsPanel, it can added new symbols yourself. But it takes a great effort because it must be done one by one (especially when you want to add many symbols, like all cyrillic.) To reduce that effort, in first, I tried to design new "Range-specify" format. But I could not find one which was satisfied my request. One day, I conceived "Try to make a builder app! It would be better than continue pondering." Then I started to make this app, with effort...

The point that should explain most is what be specified to add symbols. A code that will be specified into Range must be Unicode. To find out code in Unicode of symbols you want to add, "Code Chart in the site of The Unicode Consortium" may be useful. Also you can use "Character Map" tool on PC. However, there is another issue whether those symbols can be displayed on Android...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿